The global gluconic acid market size is expected to reach USD 1.8 billion in 2028 and register a revenue CAGR of 5.2% over the forecast period, according to the latest report by Reports and Data. Among the key factors driving market revenue growth are increasing applications of gluconic acid in the food & beverage, personal care, pharmaceutical, and agriculture industries. Gluconic acid is a non-toxic, non-corrosive organic acid with high solubility in water and a mild and refreshing taste. It has higher pH levels compared to other commonly used chelators. Gluconic acid is chemically produced through the oxidization of glucose, however, the substance is also naturally present in honey, wine, and various fruits. In the food & beverage industry, gluconic acid is used in a wide range of meat and dairy products as a food additive and flavoring agent. It is widely used in bakery products such as cakes and doughnuts as a leavening agent. Increasing use of the acid in personal care products including skin cleansers, mouthwashes, and shampoos is another key factor driving the global market growth. Gluconic acid promotes exfoliation of dead cells and aids in cell renewal, and it offers antioxidant and restorative capabilities. Other important applications of gluconic acid include printing, textile dyeing, metal surface water treatment, house cleaning products, and numerous others.
Get a sample copy of the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/60
Top Players in the Global Gluconic Acid Market:
PMP Fermentation Products, Shandong Xinhong Pharmaceutical Industry Limited Company, Xingzhou Medicine Food, Kaison Biochemical, Roquette, Shandong Fuyang Biotechnology, Ferro Chem Industries, Tianyi Food Additives, Shandong Xiwang Sugar Industry Co., Jungbunzlauer, Ruibang Laboratories, and Gress Chemicals.
Some Key Highlights from the Report:
- Based on type, the calcium salt of gluconic acid segment is expected to dominate other segments over the forecast period in terms of revenue growth rate. Key factors driving the growth of this segment include increasing usage of calcium salts of gluconic acid in intravenous medications for treatment of calcium deficiency conditions including hypocalcaemia and hypocalcemic tetany.
- Among the application segments, the food & beverage segment accounted for the highest revenue share in the global gluconic acid market in 2020. The segment is projected to register a steady revenue growth rate during the forecast period, owing to factors such as increasing use of gluconic acid derivatives such as sodium gluconate in a variety of food and beverage products. Gluconic acid is widely used in food items as a pickling, curing, leavening, flavoring, and pH control agent.
- Among the regional markets, the Asia Pacific gluconic acid market is expected to display the highest revenue growth rate over the forecast period due to several favorable factors. Increasing number of gluconic acid manufacturing facilities in the region, escalating demand for gluconic acid and its derivatives in the food & beverage, personal care & cosmetics, and pharmaceutical industries, and stringent government regulations regarding product safety norms, particularly in countries including India, Japan, and China, are the major factors driving the Asia Pacific market growth.
- The gluconic acid market in Europe is expected to register a significantly robust CAGR during the forecast period. Stringent regulations regarding use of chemicals in food & beverage and personal care products and rising demand for bio-based acids in personal care products for reduced environmental impact and enhanced product quality are the major factors boosting market growth in the region.
Market segmentation based on Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018-2028)
- Glu Gluconic Acid
- Glucono Delta Lactone
- Sodium Salt of Gluconic Acid
- Calcium Salt of Gluconic Acid
Application Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018-2028)
- Food & Beverage
Region Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018-2028)
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
Request a customized copy of the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/request-customization-form/60
Frequently Asked Questions Answered in the Report:
- What is the estimated revenue growth rate of the global Gluconic Acid market over the forecast period?
- What are the major factors driving the global market revenue growth?
- Which are the leading manufacturers and suppliers in the global Gluconic Acid market?
- Which regional market is expected to lead in terms of revenue share in the global Gluconic Acid market over the forecast years?
- What are the key outcomes of SWOT analysis and Porter’s Five Forces analysis of the market?
Thank you for reading our report. Please connect with us to know more about the report and its customization feature. Our team will ensure the report is well suited to meet your requirements.
About Reports and Data
Reports and Data is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries and help client’s make a smarter business decision. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across a multiple industries including Healthcare, Technology, Chemicals, Power and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware about the latest trends existent in the market. Reports and Data has a strong base of experienced analysts from varied areas of expertise.
Head of Business Development
Reports and Data | Web: www.reportsanddata.com
Direct Line: +1-212-710-1370
E-mail: [email protected]