The global Lightweight Materials market is forecast to reach USD 276.81 Billion by 2027, according to a new report by Reports and Data. The market is witnessing a surge in demand, owing to the increasing emission reduction regulations from many industries. Increasing government investments in renewable energy projects, such as hydro-energy and wind energy, are also driving the demand for the market.
An increase in the manufacture of aircraft modules, along with the rise in the penetration of lightweight components, is leading to a surge in demand for the market. Aluminum, Polymers and composites and high strength steel are used to meet the industry’s emission and safety standards extensively. Automobile makers have started to work on innovations in multi-material design, which involves working on lightweight materials in an attempt to increase the fuel-efficiency of vehicles.
Leading Players– Evonik Industries, Bayer AG, Precision Castparts Corp., Toray Industries Inc., PPG Industries Inc., Alcoa Inc., Formosa Plastics Group, Aleris International, Cytec Solvay Group, and SABIC, among others.
Click the link to get a Sample Copy of the Report:@ https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/3110
Further key findings from the report suggest
- Aviation occupied 8.3% of the market in 2019. The aviation industry uses lightweight materials, as they provide the advantage of better fuel-efficiency. The aviation industry is witnessing innovations every day, and the growing air traffic is expected to drive the demand for the aviation industry, and in turn, the lightweight materials market.
- High Strength Steel is forecasted to grow at a CAGR of 9.4% in the forecast period. The primary reason for this is the substitution of traditional steel with High Strength steel because of its lightweight properties. It is known to reduce the weight of vehicles by around 25.0%, because of which it is highly used in the automotive sector. Also, the recycle value of the product is increasing steadily, which is expected to drive the growth for the market.
- Online Stores occupied 23.7% of the market share in 2019. The primary reason for this is that online stores are still in the developing stage to sell products, such as lightweight materials. Also, consumers like to touch and feel the product before buying, because of which online stores currently occupy a smaller market share,
- North America occupied the second-largest market share of 19.7% in 2019. This is due to the increasing demand for automobiles in the region. Also, a large number of vehicle manufacturers are present in countries like the US and Canada, which drive the growth of the market in the region. Polymers and composites are growing in the region, due to their extensive use in the energy and automotive sectors.
- In Latin America, the market is growing continuously because of the increasing number of manufacturers of lightweight materials. Also, in Europe, the market is forecasted to grow at a CAGR of 8.2%, the second-highest among all regions. The primary reason for this is the presence of wind energy equipment and aircraft manufacturers in the region.
Request for Customization: https://www.reportsanddata.com/request-customization-form/3110
Key Regional Markets Covered in the Report:
- North America (U.S.A., Canada, Mexico)
- Europe (Italy, U.K., Germany, France, Rest of Europe)
- Asia Pacific (India, China, Japan, South Korea, Australia, Rest of Asia Pacific)
- Latin America (Chile, Brazil, Argentina, Peru, Rest of Latin America)
- Middle East & Africa (Saudi Arabia, U.A.E., South Africa, Rest of Middle East & Africa)
Product Outlook (Volume, Kilo Tons; 2017-2027, Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
- High Strength Steel
- Polymers and Composites
Application Outlook (Volume, Kilo Tons; 2017-2027, Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
Frequently Asked Questions Addressed in the Report:
- What is the estimated market revenue growth over the forecast period?
- What are the major factors driving the global Lightweight Materials market revenue growth?
- Which regional market is expected to account for the largest revenue share in the global Lightweight Materials market over the forecast years?
- Which are the leading players in the global Lightweight Materials market?
- What are the key outcomes of SWOT analysis and Porter’s Five Forces analysis of the market?
Reports and Data is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target, and analyse consumer behaviour shifts across demographics, across industries, and help clients to make smarter business decisions. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across multiple industries, including Healthcare, Touch Points, Chemicals, Products, and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware of the latest trends existent in the market. Reports and Data has a strong base of experienced analysts from varied areas of expertise. Our industry experience and ability to develop a concrete solution to any research problems provides our clients with the ability to secure an edge over their respective competitors.
Head of Business Development
Reports And Data | Web: www.reportsanddata.com
Direct Line: +1-212-710-1370
E-mail: [email protected]