The global polyols market is forecast to reach USD 40.52 Billion by 2028, according to a new report by Reports and Data. Polyols can be defined as a type of liquid phase synthesis, which uses multivalent alcohols at high temperatures, at the optimum point of its boiling level. The simplest representative in this organic compound is Ethylene glycol (EG). From EG, it continuous up to polyethylene glycol (PEG). It comprises more than 2000 ethylene groups, having a molecular weight of approximately 100,000 g/mol. The compound is usually used for nanostructured material’s synthesis. It can be classified into polyester polyols and polyether polyols. Polyether polyols are most commonly used. It also finds use for flexible applications, which uses raw materials comprising of limited numbers of hydroxyl groups. Thus, a diverse arena of applications of this compound is supporting the growth of the market.
Leading Players– BASF SE, The Dow Chemical Company, Huntsman International LLC, Covestro AG, Mitsui Chemicals, Inc., Lanxess AG, Tosoh Corporation, COIM, PCC SE, and Emery Oleochemicals.
Click the link to get a Sample Copy of the Report:@ https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/2428
Further key findings from the report suggest
- The Polyols market held a market share of USD 38 Billion in the year 2018 that is forecasted to grow at a rate of 4.80% during the forecast period.
- In context to Product Type, the Polyether Polyols segment generated a higher revenue of USD 19.02 Billion in 2018, with a CAGR 4.9% during the forecast period. Its traits like high resiliency, excellent resistance to hydrolytic cleavage, dynamic, and mechanical properties along with low cost, results in the extensive use of Polyether Polyols in manufacturing rigid polyurethane foams that contributes to the revenue generated by this segment.
- In context to Resources, the Renewable resources segment generated is projected to witness a faster growth rate of 6.6% during the forecast period, which is expected to occupy 35.0% of the market in 2027. The growth rate witnessed by the Renewable resources segment is attributed to the formulation of stringent government regulations and legislations that focuses on reducing carbon footprints along with the growing availability of compounds and chemicals from biomass, which are opening new avenues and increasing the popularity of polyols based on renewable resources.
- In context to End-user, the Construction segment is projected to witness the fastest CAGR of 6.2% during the forecast period, which is expected to occupy 18.5% of the market by 2027. The growth rate witnessed by the Construction segment is attributed to continuous expansion of the construction sector and associated elevated demand for the compound in this sector in various building components like insulation protective materials, and exterior panels, among others.
- In context to Application, the Flexible foam segment held the largest market share of 26.0% in 2018, with a CAGR of 5.4% during the forecast period. Extensive application of this type of foam in various industries like the automotive sector, packaging industry results in wide use of the organic compound in this segment and the market share held by it.
Key Regional Markets Covered in the Report:
- North America (U.S.A., Canada, Mexico)
- Europe (Italy, U.K., Germany, France, Rest of Europe)
- Asia Pacific (India, China, Japan, South Korea, Australia, Rest of Asia Pacific)
- Latin America (Chile, Brazil, Argentina, Peru, Rest of Latin America)
- Middle East & Africa (Saudi Arabia, U.A.E., South Africa, Rest of Middle East & Africa)
Product Type Outlook (Volume, Kilo Tons; Revenue, USD Billion; 2018-2028)
- Polyester Polyols
- Polyether Polyols
Resources Outlook (Volume, Kilo Tons; Revenue, USD Billion; 2018-2028)
- Non-renewable resources
- Renewable resources
End-User Outlook (Volume, Kilo Tons; Revenue, USD Billion; 2018-2028)
Application Outlook (Volume, Kilo Tons; Revenue, USD Billion; 2018-2028)
- Flexible foam
- Rigid foam
- Adhesive & sealants
Request for Customization: https://www.reportsanddata.com/request-customization-form/2428
Frequently Asked Questions Addressed in the Report:
- What is the estimated market revenue growth over the forecast period?
- What are the major factors driving the global Polyols market revenue growth?
- Which regional market is expected to account for the largest revenue share in the global Polyols market over the forecast years?
- Which are the leading players in the global Polyols market?
- What are the key outcomes of SWOT analysis and Porter’s Five Forces analysis of the market?
Reports and Data is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target, and analyse consumer behaviour shifts across demographics, across industries, and help clients to make smarter business decisions. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across multiple industries, including Healthcare, Touch Points, Chemicals, Products, and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware of the latest trends existent in the market. Reports and Data has a strong base of experienced analysts from varied areas of expertise. Our industry experience and ability to develop a concrete solution to any research problems provides our clients with the ability to secure an edge over their respective competitors.
Head of Business Development
Reports And Data | Web: www.reportsanddata.com
Direct Line: +1-212-710-1370
E-mail: [email protected]